Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Last time on Bookworm on the block.......

Where we last left Sonya she was going to the lab...........
But why? When she entered the lab she asked Marvin this, " So, what do you need me for?"
" We need to check your  u-m-m-m blood," Zanabell said, she and Emilia looked so excited.
Especially Emilia, I thought she might faint from the suspense  it was giving her.
I watched as Marvin pricked my pointer finger on my right hand.
" W---e---l---l--?" Emilia said.
" It's an A," Marvin said shifting wondering what would happen next.
And a couple minutes later, Emilia fainted  right in front of us.
" Wait, a minute what does an A mean?" I asked.
" An A means you and Emilia are......---," Zanabell said.
" Are.....---," I said wondering what else Zanabell might say.
" Sisters," Zanabell finished.
" No, this isn't right I don't have any other folks," I said.
" Your mom never told you, you were adopted did she ?" Emilia said.
It was true my mom never did tell me anything about being adopted.
" Here, read this," Emilia said handing me a piece of paper.
It said,

My Dearest Sonya,

I'm sorry I never told you, you were adopted.

But I know some where out there is a family member waiting for you.

Sincerely,
Mom

JOIN US NEXT WEEK TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME ON BOOKWORM ON THE BLOCK! THANK YOU FOR  READING MY BLOG PLEASE  COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. AAUUUUUGGH, my eyeballs are on fire! But hey, nice plot twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good story! I can't wait to read more of it! Keep working hard on your book.
    Kinsley :)

    ReplyDelete