Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Siblings of the Forest some more.....

She talks some more. Her voice bounces of the walls of the tent.
"Anyway, these people made a deal to go on adventures together. But that snotty prince, broke the deal and left the poor, angelic princess isolated on a island. And when she got off the island. Her beloved prince charming was dead."
I could tell the rest of the story from her looks. She then turned into a cold blood huntress.
Ash had a look of jadedness in his eyes.
"And so my dear chief, the deal I want to make you is a promise ceremony. You will be promised to me. And I will help you rule the jew----- tribe." She said confidently.
At first, I thought he would take the offer. But then, he said the most magical word ever.
"No."
"Excuse me."
"No."
"But chiefy, sweetheart think of all the things we could do together. And you need some one to help you rule the tribe."
"And I will, but it won't be you."
"But---"
"But nothing." he says. She opens her mouth again to speak. And then he says.
" I already told you NO! Do I have to spell it out for you, N-O!"
Her expression falters.
"Look, I have some one I have feelings for already."
A smile crosses her face. She looks like she's about to gloat. She clearly thinks it's her.
"But it will never ever be you."
Her face darkens, she is beaten. This is hilarious, I think.
"Very well, but if you change your mind, my offer still stands."
She bates her eye lashes to make him change his mind. They cover her luminous jade eyes like a winter coat. But Ash still hasn't changed his mind. He looks at her and shakes his head. And that is the first time I look at her chest. She wears a golden pin with a butterfly and a dragonfly on it. What was strange though was that the butterfly was far more bigger than the dragonfly. She sees me looking at the pin. She smiles. She's the large, magnificent butterfly. And her smile also tells me that I know who the dragonfly is.
It's me.
I'm the dragonfly. Tiny in comparison.
"Well just to show a token of my appreciation." she said and leaned in.
She actually leaned in. To do the most unforgettable thing of all time.
She was going to kiss him.
Lucky for me Ash dodges her lips. But her lips still graze his cheek. She looks at me as she does. My face feels warm. She's succeeded in making me jealous.
"I hope you tell her your feelings soon, because she's not going to be here soon. Bye now." she said sweetly.
As she leaves, I hear a voice. It's sounds like metal clashing together.
You really need to work on your snooping sweetheart. And good luck finding them. Good luck keeping him too. You now one of these days your going to wake up and he's not going to be there.
It's Sirena's voice alright. But her lips aren't moving. She's using telepathy.
And beware your 18th birthday, because at the stroke of 12 you'll no longer dwell on this world. And you're right. I'm a witch.
And she disappeared.  Leaving me to ponder her threatening words.

1 comment: