Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Siblings of the Forest con.... con... con..

I was shocked by Sirena's prophecy. Then, I remembered were I was, I was still eavesdropping on Ash. He was going to be furious if he found out. If. I dashed back to my tent and shortly after, Ash joined me. Who knew he was so fast? "How are you doing?" Ash asked. I shrugged. Ash wasn't really surprised that was my usual response. "Listen, it will be okay. We'll find them and when we do we'll punish whoever did this to you." he said. I nod and get up. I head over to my backpack. It seems like forever since I've used it.
" I can't wait that long. I need to find them now."
I turn and exit the tent. Ash's words are making me dizzy, and I can't afford to be over come by distractions manipulative hand.
"Elizabeth!" He says.  I start to speed walk fast and faster until I'm taking flight. He pulls me back.
"Wait," he says soothingly. I stop.
"You better hurry and say what you need to say." I say.
He nods. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a beautiful silver necklace with a single milky white pearl.
"It's so beautiful."
"It is to remind you of your beauty. And to remind you of me. Were ever you go I'm with you." he says.
His nimble fingers put the necklace on me.
"Thank you." I say.
"Be careful, there are all sorts of creatures out there."
I nod. And then I'm off. I'm going to get my siblings back and nothing going to stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment