Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Reaction....

My mom wasn't very surprised at Emilia being my sister though, just a little shocked. "And this is Marvin and Zanabell," Sonya said, as she pointed to them. "Nice to meet you three," Re`nee replied.  "But how are we going to get past that wicked girl with the black hair and Victor?" Re`nee asked. " What do you mean?" Sonya asked. "Them!" Zanabell shouted. "Who?" I shouted, and I turned around and there stood Halien and Victor. "Oh,boy I did not see that coming," I said. "Impossible, how could you three get in?" Victor asked astonishely. " We used our awsomeness," Marvin said. "Awsomeness?" Hailen snickered. " That's not even a thing," Victor cackled. "It looks like someone hit the open lever," Victor said. "What ever," Marvin said. "Now, let us go Victor," Zanabell said. "Let me think about it," Victor said. "No," Victor cackled again. " Then, we're going to do this like the good old days," Emilia said. The question that stuck in my head was What did she mean by that.


Thank you for reading Bookworm on the Block. I hope you've enjoyed it. There is a new question of the week. Question is: What did Marvin say that got them into the trap door? Tell all of your friends. And I'll see you next time on Bookworm on the block.

2 comments: