Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Old Fashion Way.....

I could tell from Emilia's posture that this was not going to be pretty. "Agreed," Victor said, as he said that he lunged for Zanabell. Zanabell then dodged his lunge and kicked back with amazing speed."If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get," Zanabell replied and her silky blonde hair began to grow and grow until it was about 6 feet long. Her hair then turned into a silky blonde death trap. She ordered her hair to tackle Victor, and it obeyed with a question. Halien then made a deathly green fireball and thrust it at Zanabell's silky blonde hair, and everything went back to normal except for Zanabell was now unconcious on the floor. Halien was about to finish the unconcious Zanabell of when Emilia grabbed her arm. "Leave her out of this,"Emilia said. "Fine," Halien said smartly and threw knives at Emilia instead. Emilia did a back flip and dodged all of the knives. I was amazed. Then, Victor grabbed me and held a knife to my neck. The question that hung in my head my Was I going to make it out alive?

Thank you for reading my blog! Please join us next time to see what happens next! Hope you like my blog, please comment! Remember to answer the question of the week! This weeks question is WHO'S HAIR GREW 6 FEET LONG? SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON BOOKWORM ON THE BLOCK!

1 comment:

  1. The way you describe Zanabells' hair, long and silky blonde, reminds me of your Aunt Marilyn. She always had really pretty long blonde hair when we were younger.

    ReplyDelete