Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Fairy Murderer.....

Aria turned back to look at me. I realized that she had pink eyes. Literally. Then, I took a look at her tiara. It had golden flowers on it. Her eyes also seemed to have little butterflies flying in them. Impossible. But fairies were magical. The possibilities were endless. "I'm Sonya," I said holding out my hand to her. She nodded. "What are you doing here?" I asked. " Healing." she said in a voice that sounded like wind chimes. " Healing?" I asked. She nodded. Emilia then woke up. "What the heck?" she said putting a hand to her head. Then she saw me and Aria. "Stay away from her." Emilia barked at Aria. Aria was very frightened. Emilia lifted her hand to conjure a spell. "Emilia! Emilia, WAIT!!" I shouted. Emilia continued to conjure the spell once more. "STOOOOP!!!!!!!!" I shouted and slapped her hand down. " What is wrong with you?" I asked her. I was on the verge of tears."She's a fairy." she said. "Yes, so" I said. "Don't you know?" Emilia said looking shocked. I shook my head. " The fairies killed Purifi's mother." "What!" I screamed. I looked at Aria with a disgusted look. Why did they kill a seer?

1 comment: