Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Rowan's Story........

Rowan was defiantly not calm. Her bleached white hair looked lustrous. She wore an evil grin.A barbaric look gleamed in her cinnamon colored eyes." You." Rowan shot Emilia a disgusted look. Then she looked into Zanabell's azure colored eyes. Rowan grabbed at her throat. Zanabell's skin turned the color of magnolia blossoms. However, Zanabell didn't show a sign of struggle. Zanabell's  throat began to obstruct her breathing. She struggled to breathe at all. Rowan laughed. " Stop this right now!" Emilia said giving Rowan a hard shake. She then turned it into a death grip. Rowan's hand turned red, then blue, and finally white. The white color of her skin was beginning to clam up. " I didn't get to finish the fun," Rowan whined. Then, quickly she let go of Zanabell. A little of the color returned to her face. She started to wobble and fall. I caught her. " What was that all about?" I asked very startled. Rowan's cinnamon colored eyes turned to meet my leafy green ones. " Whose the newbie?" she said smiling. She looked at me like I was a new toy for her to play with." Why do you need to know?" Zanabell said weakly, standing up.She looked into Rowan's eyes. Then, she collapsed. " Now, are you going to tell me your name? Or do I have to squeeze it out of your friends?" she said making a gesture towards Marvin and Emilia. Marvin tried to look brave. However, when I looked into his eyes I saw agonizing pain. I looked at Emilia. She winced. " Sonya, Sonya Prewett." I said fiercely looking into Rowan's eyes. She grinned again. " A Prewett, my sister enjoyed the help from your uncle." she said. I glanced at her with hatred."Why do you even bother asking me? Why not just use telepathy?" I asked. "Why are you here?" I said, almost shouting. " Those are good questions. And with good questions come good answers. Unfortunately, I'm not good, I'm evil," She gave me a very large and scary barbaric grin before I blacked out....

1 comment: