Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Bookworm on the Block Writing Contest.......!

Yes, you heard write. Bookworm on the Block is having a writing contest. All you have to do is write a story and email it to me by July 18. Then I will pick the best one to post on my blog. Please be sure to include the title and your name! My email is peach_pie2001@hotmail.com. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment