Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Misunderstanding?......

This portion of the story is told by Emilia. So you to know her feelings and her prospective of the story.

I looked at Sonya's expression. Then I looked toward the fairy. She seemed to be shaking her head, as if saying that wasn't true. But I know what Purifi told me. The fairies were responsible for Haleakala's death.
"Please believe me," she says in a soft voice. My instincts tell me to listen to her. And since my instincts are never wrong. I feel unsure. But I decide to trust my instincts. 
" Fine." I say.
"But she's a murder!" Sonya shouts.
" Even so Sonya, we are their princesses and every other living creature in this world and the next. They deserve to be heard."
She shuts up. I hate to argue with her. But they have a right to be heard. Even if it means arguing with my little sister. Then that's a price I have to pay.
"I think it will be clearer if you come with me." the fairy says.
She holds out her hands. I take one. I look at Sonya. She takes the other.
"What about the others?" I say.
She pulls out a special pouch. She sprinkles some sort of dust on them. Fairy dust. It looks like pure sunlight in the dark cave. In minutes they have disappeared. But Sonya doesn't understand what has happened. She goes hysterical.
"What did you do? What did you DO!" she shouts.
And she grabs Aria throat. I grab her hand.
"Sonya! Sonya, let go!" I say.
"NO! SHE killed them! She killed them!" she says.
"No, she didn't she just transported them faster."
She looks at me. Clearly shocked and very sorry.
"What?"
"Clearly, you don't know what fairy dust is used for."
"Fairy dust?"
"Yes, Fairy dust. Fairies use it to transport other things and some times even themselves." 
"Oh."
"Yea."
"I'm am so sorry. And your neck." She says to the fairy.
She reaches her hand out gently to look at the fairy's neck. It is the color of amethyst and very swollen.
"I'm alright." the fairy says.
And already her neck is healing. She holds out her hand to Sonya once more. And this time Sonya stays holding on. Then the fairy transports us. I don't even know what colors I see as we zip through the sky. Sometimes gold. Other time blue. And all the time I see rainbows. When we finally arrive, I feel dizzy. Like I'm falling, falling into icy, cold darkness. I'm faint. I catch a glimpse of the gray-stoned castle as I go down. Down into the heart of my subconscious.



2 comments: