Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Telling Sonya...

The first thing I did was run to Sonya. My hair was wet from the fountain,but I didn't care all that mattered was Sonya. I rushed into the room, face flushed of all color.
"Sonya! Sonya?" I shouted.
"Here!" Her voice sounded worried.
"Thank goodness," I said, as I held her close to me.
She pulled away.
"Emilia whats wrong?" Her leafy green eyes looked into my eyes.
I told her everything that I had saw. Her expression got more and more worried as I spoke.
"We need to tell this friend Bubbles of yours what happened."
:"I will, but I need to do this alone."
"No. I won't let you, go alone."
"Fine then, I'll take someone along. But it won't be you."
"Emilia, please-----"
"No. My decision is final. It's to dangerous out there for you. You need to stay here with Aria."
"But---"
I looked at her very sternly.
"Fine," she said.
"And you promise not to try to follow me?"
"Yes."
"Good."
"Who are you going to take with you? Defiantly not Zanabell or Marvin. Amya says they won't be able to leave for another week at least."
"A friend," I say simply.
"All I get, is a friend?"
I nod and smile. Sonya gave a big sigh and gave up.
"I'm glad you approve."
And for the first time that day. I felt real happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment