Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Offer...

His voice crackled like rusty sandpaper. "Hello Emilia." I turned to see him face to face. He looked like a zombie. His skin was a creamy pale color like sallow bread. He had a skeletal structure. His eyes were sullen and full of a sort of madness. His eyes were frozen in a tear like state. His mouth was curved into a wicked grin.
"What do you want Azarius?" I asked.
"Nothing that you can't help me with." , he said his eyes shone silver.
"And why would I ever want to help you?"
" Because you have no choice."
"Is that supposed to be a threat?"
"I don't need to threaten you Emilia, because you are already under my control. You have been since before you were even born."
"What do you mean?"
"You really don't know your own family history do you?"
I give him a confused look. He cackles.
"This is so rich. You really need to talk to your little ball friend some time."
"Only an idiot would call Bubbles a ball."
"Only an idiot wouldn't know their own family history."
"What ever."
"I still need to tell you, that if you try to fight me. Your sister will face the consequences."
"You wouldn't."
"Try me."
"Good bye Emilia. I'll keep in touch."Azarius said. And with a luminescent flash, he was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment