Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Going Down.......

After all the ENE mini Minny mo I decided to go down and dance.  I danced with Windell of course, it was actually really fun as my heels tapped to the rhythm of the song lyrics singing "I'm only gonna break- break- break -your heart"over and over. Then I caught a glimpse of Marvin leading Emilia out to the patio. I heard him say," Look at the glorious view Emilia," I watched as the moon kissed the clear sea blue lagoon, and as the dark sky devoured every little star. And I saw the dance skip of with the darkness toward the sign that said,"EXIT". The dance was over it was time to go to bed. As I sat on the bed I heard Emilia come in. " Sonya, we found your mom," Emilia said trying to catch my attention.
" Were is she?" I asked eagerly. " She's in the heart of Crystal Cove," Emilia said. " We must find her immediately," I said. " But, we are going to need a team and the correct equipment," Zanabell said as she entered the room. " And there is someone who has to come with us," Emilia said quietly. "Who?" I asked, at that moment the door was flung open by none other than Windell Cove himself. " Hey, Sonya," he said, waving his hair around , and I thought I could hear a faint " Meow!". " What's he doing here?" I asked rolling my eyes. " We need someone to lead us to your mom and Windell here is going to get us there," Zanabell said. The next question that hung in my head was ,"What else was Emilia hidding from me?"
THANK YOU FOR READING BOOKWORM ON THE BLOCK! PLEASE COMMENT! AND I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON BOOKWORM ON THE BLOCK! SORRY THIS STORY WAS SHORT TOO!

4 comments:

  1. I love the line "watched as the moon kissed the clear sea blue lagoon".
    I am interested to find out how Windell Cove is going to help them find their Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying the development of your story. "...as the dark sky devoured every little star" -- that's so poetic!

    ReplyDelete