Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Who's was it?

I bet none of of you folks in the world realized  who's voice Sonya heard. Sonya turned around and there stood a woman who looked like an angel in a silky white gown that touched the ground, but barely. "Who are y-y-y-o-o-u?" I managed to stutter, not realizing how much I was shaking in fright of this figure. " Why child I'm Purifi the seer of Malvania, there is no need to be frighten out of your very mind," said the seer,in such a soft voice it sounded like honey to my ears. " What is it this time Purifi?" Emilia asked, like Purifi was the only one in the room or in this case a closet. " Hello?" I  asked. " Sssshhh!" shouted Emilia. " Okay,"I said and wandered to the back of the closet with the question in her head " What information will Purifi have in store for us?"
JOIN US NEXT TIME TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE COMMENT! ALSO PLEASE VOTE NOW, THERE ARE ONLY 4DAYS LEFT! PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MY BLOG, SORRY THIS ONE WAS SO SHORT LIKE THE OTHER ONE!

2 comments:

  1. I like that you wrote "such a soft voice it sounded like honey to my ears"
    I also love the name Purifi that you came up with.

    ReplyDelete