Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

What happened next......

What happened next was not a big surprise, the guards simply asked them this," Are you ladies even British?" " Of course we are," said Emilia. " Charles, this one isn't British,"said the one guards. " Oops! I mean ah, Oops!" Emilia said. Her mistake was she said the first Oops not British and the second one British which totally blew our cover. Of course then, our only choice was to call the carpet and be on our way, but not without a little fun. Of course we still called the carpet and got on, but as soon as we were up we through smoke bombs at them. Hey, we girls have to have a little fun! When we arrived, we ran inside as laughter was pouring out of us. Then, from out of no where Zanabell and Marvin came around.
" What are you 2 laughing about?" Zanabell asked us. That moment there was dead silence. No laughter was eager to slip out any longer. " Just us sisters getting acquainted," Emilia lied. At that moment we ran and we saw the shadows of Zanabell and Marvin shrug and leave. We ran to our room. " So what do you want to do now?" Emilia asked. " We should get acquainted so that way you weren't  completely lying," I said. " So what is your favorite color?" I asked. " Do you really have to ask that?" she said pointing to her bed spread.
" So, purple okay," I said.
I heard Emilia phone ring "I have to take this," said Emilia.
" No way I'm coming with you," I said.
As we left I knew I was in for a big surprise,but what?
Join us next time to see the big surprise! THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!! And answer the question of the week REMEMBER YOU ONLY HAVE 3 DAY'S LEFT AND WE ONLY HAVE 4 VOTES!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
MIGHT I REMIND YOU PLEASE COMMENT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON BOOKWORM ON THE BLOCK!
GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!

7 comments:

  1. "It's fabulous!" I say with a thick British accent. I heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the part where they "saw the shadows of Zanabell and Marvin shrug and leave."

    Very interesting turn of a phrase! You've got a real gift for this, so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like when you wrote "laughter was pouring out of us"

    ReplyDelete