Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What happened next....

I know that all of you folks out in the world are in a phase of suspense right now from thinking about What happened next in the story on Bookworm on the block or some are the opposite of that. Any way, Emilia and Sonya were in the hall walking quietly the only difference was the girls paces at which they walked, Emilia was defiantly in a rush to get to were ever, but Sonya however was walking slow some thing seemed wrong but Sonya couldn't wrap her brain around it. As they came across a closest Sonya wondered what was inside of it. What could possibly be in there that we need? ,she had thought to herself many times over and over, yet this to was a mystery. When the girls entered the closest Sonya heard the door slam shut and lock with a very loud CLICK! And Sonya started to panic and wheeze. " H-H-H- Locked in what are w--e- g--g- going  to do?" Sonya stuttered. "Calm  down Sonya dear," said a voice, but it wasn't Emilia's voice she heard.
BUT THEN WHO'S WAS IT?

Thank you for reading Bookworm on the block hoped you enjoyed the post sorry it wasn't as long.
REMEMBER, THAT THERE IS A NEW QUESTION OF THE WEEK THE QUESTION IS : WHO ARE EMILIA AND SONYA'S PARENTS? THERE ARE ONLY 6 DAYS TO VOTE PLEASE VOTE NOW !  AGAIN I HOPED YOU ENJOYED MY POST PLEASE COMMENT I WANT TO OR NEED TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINONS! I WILL TRY TO DO AS MANY POST AS I CAN SO  SOME MIGHT BE WEEKLY OTHERS MAYBE DAILY OR MONTHLY OR EVEN YEARLY! THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying your stories Cardin! I still need to pull up the site when Carter's home so he can read too. I'm sure he'll love it. Do you mind if I give the site to my niece who's your age? I think she'd enjoy it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for you to share my blog with anyone and everyone! Thanks, Aunt Jen! I love you! I can't wait to see you next week! ( = ~ Cardi

    ReplyDelete