Quotes

You seek my redemption, a fool's errand.

Then I must be the most foolish of them all because I won't stop looking, not now, not ever.

Why do you reach so far? Why can't you accept life as it is?

I reach because I know with effort it can be reached, that even the tallest trees must come to an end. To accept life as it is, that is simply ridiculous, because you know it can and will be more if you nuture it. That is what your redemption is, a tiny seed in need of nourishment. I will provide it, even if it kills me, you will not stop me, nothing will.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Information.......

The information Purifi had was some what confusing to me." Halien is on the move," Purifi said. " Halien?" I said. " Sonya, remember the story I told you about Halien?" Emilia asked. In that moment the information clicked. Emilia had said, a long time ago Halien was a peasant in Malvania. Emilia was a princess sitting on the castle's bridge, when a guard sent her plunging into the freezing depths of the water. When Emilia climbed out her dazzling tiara was left behind in the darkness of the water. Then the tiara changed from pure silver to dark green the tiara was turned evil! Halien was wandering around the bridge when she saw the tiara and gently put the tiara on her head. Instantly she was turned evil, and she hated Emilia. One day Halien came to the castle and she and Emilia fought. She sent Emilia into our world through a portal. " How could she be on the move?" I asked,"I thought you sent her away 4 years ago." " Well, remember Sonya that spell was only meant to last for a certain period of time,but I wouldn't think this soon, somethings really wrong," Emilia said. " Indeed there is," said Purifi. " Purifi, what happened to Sonya during her period of time in Malvania?" Emilia asked. " According to Malvanian history, Sonya  learned some magic as well as you. But when Halien stormed the castle Sonya was to young to fight so your parents sent her through a portal," Purifi said. " Well, thank you for your information Purifi," Emilia said and,then I heard the door CLICK! again and the door flung open. On the way to our room,  we ran into Zanabell and Marvin. " What were you 2 up to?" Zanabell asked us. " We were trying to find out about ourselves," I admitted. " Don't be ashamed Emilia and you Sonya we were looking to,"Zanabell said.
" So, who are you guys going to the dance with?" asked Marvin trying to change the subject.
" William Snobbery," Zanabell said in delight.
" Marvin," Emilia said happily, but not like how Zanabell said it.
" Windell Cove," I said and you could hear the depression in my voice, but clearly I didn't have a choice everybody else was taken and I didn't want to look weird dancing alone so I took him up on his ofer. Then we headed down to our rooms. Tommorrow was the big dance. As usual I was having the problem every girl sometime in their life has to have the problem with what to wear. Lucky for me, Emilia cleared that problem right up. When we had to get ready for the dance, Zanabell would do our nails, I would do make up, and Emilia did hair. When we were done, I couldn't reconize myself I looked like a pink diamond as bright as the sun. When we headed down stairs the dance started Windell was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.s The questions that hung in my head were Should I go down? And what would be waiting for me when I did?
THANKYOU FOR READING BOOKWORM ONTHE BLOCK HOPED YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE COMMENT I NEED TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS AND I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON BOOKWORM ON THE BLOCK!

2 comments:

  1. I like when you wrote "I looked like a pink diamond as bright as the sun". It helped me imagine what Sonya's dress looked like.

    ReplyDelete